Call for Abstracts
The Emirates Dermatology Society (EDS) is excited to announce the 4th annual EDS Conference. The aim of the EDS Conference is to become the premiere national educational and scientific meeting for the dermatology community in the region. The conference will be held at the Intercontinental Dubai – Fesitval City in Dubai, UAE. The conference will be held 19-21 November 2020. The program is designed to appeal to clinicians, multidisciplinary healthcare professionals, scientists and educators in the dermatology field.
The scientific program has been designed to promote discussion of the most significant developments in clinical practice, research and education. There are opportunities for poster displays and oral presentations. We welcome abstracts that have been presented recently at other conferences. We are interested in receiving case reports from clinicians as well as abstracts from dermatology fellows or trainees in other specialties.
|Scientific abstracts are welcomed in one of the following thematic categories:|
Abstracts will be reviewed by the Abstract Sub-Committee, and submitter’s will be notified of the committee’s decision. Let us know if you are willing to present your Abstract as an oral or just a E-poster. The E-poster details will be shared once the Abstracts have been reviewed and chosen.
- Maximum of 300 words (not including names and affiliations) in a 10 point Times New Roman font
- Include and underline full name of presenting author as well as Hospital and University affiliations
- Include full mailing address, telephone and e-mail address
- Abstract should include poster title, author(s), identifying the presenting author, institution, rationale, methods, results, conclusions, and financial support
- All submissions must be in English only
- Each presenter is allowed to submit a maximum of 4 posters
- Each presenter must submit a short biography
Deadline for Abstract submission is 20 July 2020
Submit abstracts to our conference management company, KIT Group Middle East by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) as a word attachment.
- By submitting an abstract for consideration, it is understood that the presenting author agrees to register for the conference and to pay the registration fee. In addition, the presenting author agrees to assume all expenses related to attending the conference, including travel, accommodation and ancillary expenses
- International submissions will be considered
- Late submissions will not be considered