Consultant Dermatology Aesthetic Medicine & Andrology
Laser Dermatology Fellowship–Harvard
President of Middle East of IBCS
President of Middle East of IBCA
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Dr. Khaled Othman is the Chairman of skin and slim medical center, Certified Consultant Dermatology, Aesthetic Medicine, and Andrology, Abu Dhabi Since 2018 with (29) years of professional medical experience. Chief of Dermatology, Aesthetic Medicine, and Andrology Unit in Al Salama Hospital – Abu Dhabi from September 2005 to 2014, Chairperson of the Continuous Medical Education Program (CME) of Al Salama Hospital since 2005, Chairman of UAE Aesthetic medicine forum, A member of multiple reputable national and international organizations, Author for 5 books published in Middle East area. Speaker in different scientific activities and medical professional Conferences meeting since 1998 to present (225 scientific conferences and meetings), Published different articles in Dermatology, Aesthetic Medicine and Andrology Nationally and Internationally.
Authorized certified trainer in aesthetic medicine certified CME Accredited Basic and Advanced Courses Nationally and Internationally in Botox, Filler, Skin Conditioning Protocols, Chemical Peeling and Physical Peelings, Lasers in Dermatological and Aesthetic Medicine, Aesthetic Medicine in Acne Management, Threads Face and body lifting, Anti-Aging Medicine, Sclerotherpy, Pain Management in Aesthetic Medicine, Cellulite Management.
Management of Skin Pigmentation Disorders, Hair Disorders Management, Mesotherapy, PRP, fat injections and minimal liposuction. Graduated MB.B.CH Faculty of medicine – Alkasser Alani – Cairo University. 1985 – 1991, With Multiple Certified Boards, Courses, PhD, and MD.
- Certified Course Laser & Aesthetic Skin Therapy – 2013 HARVARD Medical School-MASSACHUSETTS General Hospital Department of Dermatology – USA
- Certified Course Laser Skin Therapy – 2013 under American Academy of Dermatology Florida – USA
- Certified Course Aesthetic Dermatology and Update in Hair Disorders – 2012 under American Academy of Dermatology – San Diageo – California – USA
- Certified American Board of Aesthetic Medicine – 2011 under American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine (AAAM) California – USA
- Certified Course of Botulinum Toxin Basic and Advanced – under American Academy of Dermatology – Florida 2010
- Certified Course of Soft Tissue Augmentation – under American Academy of Dermatology – Florida 2010
- Certified (ABS) American Board of Sexology – Maimonides University – Florida – USA 2002
- Medical Doctoral Degree (PHD) – Dermatology &Andrology – Faculty of medicine –AlkasserAlani – Cairo University – Egypt 2002
- Diploma of Health Care Total Quality Management (American University in Cairo) (Highest Score) – 2001
- Master’s degree of dermatology & Andrology – Faculty of medicine – AlkasserAlani – Cairo University – Egypt 1997-1998